Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 #159

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri May 1 17:19:52 BST 1998

> Fair point. I agree.
>   I wasn't trying to say that all B&S fans are
>dispossed/alienated/disfuntional people(far from it, most of the listees
>I've met so far seem almost supernaturaly sorted.) just that anyone who
>does feel intimidated about meeting us shouldn't because I'm guessing
>that we're all pretty friendly, accepting people. I certainly don't
>consider myself a "stereotypical" B&S fan, my musical tastes are pretty
>eclectic and I certainly don't just sit under trees reading poetry and
>stuff....... Oh bugger it. Everybody just turn up. You know you want to.
>
> Stay lucky, Roryxxx

It's OK... I wasn't actually trying to have a direct dig at you or anyone
else in particular, it's just a common problem that's all. I just wasn't
sure that saying come along cause we're all dysfunctional too was liable to
spark an enormous response.

    Rory's right though... just come along anyway.

    Stay lucky, Keithxxx

Oh and Peter, just to make you more jealous of the Money Mark experience -
you'll never guess, we were privelaged enough to be able to stand NEXT TO
THE PASTELS.... ALL THROUGH THE GIG!!!! Wow - I'll never wash my clothes
again.

Right... it's the weekend now... have a good one, see you next week.

Cheers,
    Keith.

RrrrOooooOODDDddDdDnnEEeEeEeYyyyYYyy

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa