Sinister: L.A. Picnic is still ON!!!

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sat May 2 00:26:17 BST 1998

Allison had a the presence of mind to mention FOOD. yes, indeed that is
a good idea. I'll bring paper plates..because we have an excess at my
apartment. And maybe some sort of pasta thing. not sure yet. But we also
need...
Cups
Soda or whatever to put IN the cups.
snacks and such
a salad of sorts
a dessert item, perhaps
plastic silverware
napkins

AND if anyone has a smallish and easily portable CD player so we can
listen to B&S while we enjoy the nearly-summer sun.

So saturday, 2 pm at the Griffith park observatory. If anyone has any
questions, feel free to call me at 213.764.1892.

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"Your own winnebago, a chance to direct, a piece of the syndication
rights--"
"Wrong scroll."

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa