Sinister: Happy Birthday

Jollyhead Jollyhead at xxx.com
Sat May 2 00:42:51 BST 1998

<< I think todays the day to wish listee-and-one-time-poll-correspondent >>

today is april's birthday too, for those of you scoring at home.

(:-)

love,
---april

"sometimes i get so angry
with the simple life they lead
and the shepherd's smile seems to confirm my fears
they've never questioned anything
they've never disagreed
sometimes i think they must have wool in their ears!
when you see a cane i see a crook
and when you see a crowd i see a flock
it's sheep we're up against!"
-the Housemartins
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa