Sinister: good morning starshine,the earth says hello

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat May 2 01:55:13 BST 1998

ohhh hiiii moochies,
1 hour o sleep!
i thought i was gonna pass out today,but later on i was wired,oh ggeez i was
shaking!
i really wanted to see you elisa,but by the time i got back to the hotel,i
thought it might be rude to call at such hour!
ok toronto...some of the men there scare me! Eep!lots of pawn ships..
buy-the-pound was right across from my hotel and i was so upest...i vision
beatiful gems of clothing,but i guess the day i go it was crap
day....anyways...it's nice down there! Streetcars!there are bits where it's
quite smelly but it's ok,i got lost you know(how pathetic,yes)..but it was
ok cause (so B&S) a wunderful SCOTTISH(!) man helped me. big record
stores..Belle and Sebastian have their own section! Piles and piles and
piles of 3...6...9...Seconds of Light...
Rent was real good.. I never saw a musical like that before,so we got to the
hotel (oooh i love hotels!!) and it was supposed to be calming down at
midnight,right? Hee hee YEAH right! i ran around the stairs and got big
bucket o ice (ICE MACHINES! ICE!) went to the guys room and..ice fight!!! i
was vicious,oh i got em goooood...then it was pillow fight! the hotel men
came and told us to quiet it down..hee..finally around 5 in the morning i
start to feel the tired ness..but i couldn't really sleep cos if there was
knock on the door they always thought it was teacher and de boys had to hide
me..elevators are fun! jumping when you get to the very top floor..you fly
like 3 feet! i didn't stay in my own room,my roomates actually sleep..but
when i did,i open the window and had all sort of conversations with people
downbelow. When i went out at night..i was kind of disappointed...there
wasn't really anything open..it was less than lively
where is that Blow Up!!?
the only place I saw was Raunchy Joe's and RockIt....hmmmm
 my history substitute teacher..mr.kinky (rrrrrrrrrow!) well when he went to
a hotel he said they used this big thing as a slingshot..covered potatoes in
the glo-sticks things and shot them acorss the the city.Sadly,i couldn't
shoot any potatoes acorss the city
oh you know i proclaim B&S on the bus..a couple actually quite 'dig' them..
oh lets all get together and have a big hotel people,you sinister people
rock my world...you know what would be a good slide presentation? the pique
niques with Hey!Fever playing in the background

oh poor Risso! I am sad to see you leave the list...!

mmmm i do love pastels 'dark side of your world' mmmmm
oh boy i got Ice!Fever....need..to...throw...ice...so availibe..press the
button...ICE! corner people in corners..and throw ice at them....oh man it's
good

Chris (covalent and bonding) i think you are right, i was not making
sense..i had a test today and i thought i knew it..oh dear..oh man it's not good

and math! trigonometry.. before i was all sin cos tan to me,baby! but now
it's all different and difficult,it was eazy before..what happened!
oh well!

kiss me kiss me kiss me,
Genevieve need sleep

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa