Sinister: Thailand / Fanclub

Richard Lander rclander at xxx.net
Sat May 2 07:48:13 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: PJMiller <pjmiller at xxx.es>
Date: 30 April, 1998 18:32
Subject: RE: Sinister: Thailand / Fanclub

>Spod said:
>
>>    I think we should vote Oon most beautiful person simply for having the
>>best name in the world.....ever :)
>
>PJMiller added:
>
>I quite agree...

I would definitely agree with that. The lovely Oon sent me a cassette of
'Her Handwriting' by Trembling Blue Stars because it has never been released
in Hong Kong. There was a gorgeous postcard of a statue, Image of Buddha,
Ayuthaya. Even the stamp was cool, a portrait of The Royal Barge
Suphannahong, a stamp so long it took up 3/4 of the length of the envelope.
A few months ago I asked Oon the male/female question and Oon confirmed she
is a girl.

Richard
rclander at netfront.net                                    ICQ: 4039573

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa