Sinister: yeah i wish we could reschedule the picnic because i cant come and in a strange way the world does revolve around me but hey - if you folks do go you must promise to get off your butts again when we have another, grander picnic which more people can come to. im really just bitter and hate people to have fun without me but hey, im a TRUE fan, im gonna drive all the way up from san diego (but im from LA anways so im not really going out of my way but you dont need to know that). im such a kidder, huh? and now, Belle and Sebastian come up in my thoughts,,,

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Sat May 2 00:40:59 BST 1998

Everything is more enjoyable if I see it through the eyes of someone as
they would see it through mine.  I'm too humble to openly appreciate
myself but I'm never above some outside admiration.  I can't seem to be
what I thought I once would be.  A writer...  ooohh...  a lover...
ooohh...  someday huh, someday huh,    huh?     huh?     oohhh...  The
quivering desire is once again lodging in the soles of my feet/vibrating
up to my eyes/and consuming myself/untrusting myself/lust of the dryest
type.  At least my words are flowing, at least I'm letting THEM go.  At
least I can feel this, though infinitesimal, release.  Ooohh...
release.  Ooohh. get me away, I'm dying.  Get me away I'm dying.  In the
most delicious way.  If it could be like this, I would die all day.
Ooohh.

hi chad.
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa