Sinister: But miss....Queries

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Sat May 2 19:13:54 BST 1998

Okay boys and girls:

Lisa's kissing men like a long walk home

right, i coulda SWORN this was   "kissing me like a long harpoon".  ie  like
a sort of huge great big tongue-fest.    or was that just me?

Tenderly you turn the light off in your room

huh.....ON? makes more sense........

He wants to remember things exactly as he left them on that Wednesday

....funny day?

So she got a special deal on renting
>From the man at Rediffusion
"Look at me! I'm on TV
It makes up for the shortcomings of being poor
Now I'm in a million pieces", picked up for deliberation
By the people listening at home
By the people watching on the telly
By the people listening at home
By the people watching on the telly

OK,  i thought it was  summat bout cigaretees and sschummat  else making up
for being poor..... and  "why do people watch it on the telly..." which i
like a lot more, and which i have decided i shall pig-headidly continue to
sing anwyways. *hummmph*

 David, did you get these lyrics straight offah Mad-Dog-Murdoch himself,
cause i swear they're different on t' tape.

love from Yaz (who every time she turns on the radio and hears that soddin
Rockin' Robbie-i-am-a-big-fat-twat-William's song can't help but be mildly
surprised that the man knows a word as long as...... "effigy").  Tis true.
everytime.

Bye bye.

xx

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa