Sinister: YOU SUCK!!

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Sun May 3 04:32:55 BST 1998

So we had a lovely picnic today at Griffith Park. Too bad none of you
showed up:P. what the hell? Do you not listen to my email? I feel so
ignored. Anyhoo Andy and i got there at about 2:20 and waited on the
front steps until 6:00. can you do the math on that one? that would be 3
hours and 40 minutes, people. NOT to mention all the Dr. Pepper we
drank. and you missed out on Pasta Salad and fresh mangoes. so i suppose
it's your loss.
perschnapps next time we'll coordinate a little better....or maybe more
people will listen to me next time.

Okay, i'm done bitching at you. Have a lovely day:)

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"I feel like Wedding Day Barbie, I'm absolutely ecstatic!"

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa