Sinister: Kristen and the world

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Sun May 3 01:30:17 BST 1998

Kristen wrote...
>I missed the animal/color/water question.  Post it again?  Oh please oh
>please oh please?

since you asked so sweetly!! (and offered to stand up for me against
that rainbow pisser guy)  please do send your answers...

1) what is your favorite animal?  think of 5 adjectives to describe this
animal, why you like it or how it makes you feel.  (doesn't HAVE to be
just adjectives, but description of what it means to you)

2) what is your favorite color?  again think of five adjectives.  it can
be flexible, maybe you have two favorites or whatever...

3) what is your favorite body of water?  it can be ANYTHING - ocean, cup
of water, rain, shower...  and youe guessed it, 5 descriptions of how it
makes you feel.

really the descriptions must be *feelings*, not just physical
descriptions.  just ask Sarah - with her answers, all i really could
discern was that sex come easily for her...
and that under it all, brad is a very sweet guy (though very insatisfied
with his job) and he has a freeway in his front yard.  Im telling you,
my methods work!!
hi you'all.

the early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese...
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa