Sinister: Animal/Color/Water Question

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Sun May 3 18:39:40 BST 1998

Lindsay Sworski wrote:
> 1) what is your favorite animal?  think of 5 adjectives to describe this
> animal, why you like it or how it makes you feel.  (doesn't HAVE to be
> just adjectives, but description of what it means to you)
>
> 2) what is your favorite color?  again think of five adjectives.  it can
> be flexible, maybe you have two favorites or whatever...
>
> 3) what is your favorite body of water?  it can be ANYTHING - ocean, cup
> of water, rain, shower...  and youe guessed it, 5 descriptions of how it
> makes you feel.

	This sounds so very much like my art class that I thought ought to
point it out. Except, after we thought of those things & how they made
us feel, we'd have to plan out a plethora of potential projects
encompassing one of each of the categories. Once done with the projects,
we'd bring them into class and talk about their pros & cons for 5 boring
weeks, and then have to revise them, attempting to make them more clear.
Lets see, some potential projects...

	A purple crocodile slipping lazily down the Danube
	Sky blue kittens playing around the reeds of the serene lake at
		the Boy Scout camp I went to.
	A dark orange capybera (sp?) chasing excitedly after
		bikini-clad women at Hilton Head beach.
	A burnt sienna llama, looking rather pissed of in the rain
		(because she doesn't have an umbrella).
	Five off-white hamsters, bathing one another, poop pellets
		all about, on the floor of our shower.

	How do these make *you* feel? The answers "not amused in the
slightest," "tingly all over," "frightened, frankly," "afraid for the
future," "afraid for my life," and generally anything with being
frightened in it are all unacceptable. Well...maybe the tingly one is
okay.

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com
  |       |     Sandcastle Homepage - http://indiepop.com/sandcastle/
  |       |
  |       |     "Everyone has their own cup of tea.
  |       |          Some just happen to like a lot of sugar in it!"
  |       |               - Me!
.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa