Sinister: Tigermilk (Clearing things up)

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sun May 3 20:35:03 BST 1998

In the run-up to the new belle and sebastian album and in light of the
continuing flak that we are taking regarding defending the bands rights
re: Tigermilk Bootlegs we will be unsubscribing from the sinister list.

We hope that you continue to create a communal feel for everyone that
subscribes and that some time in the future we'll feel like subscribing
again. We will endeavour to keep you in touch with all the happenings
with belle and sebastian, the merchandise and jeepster happenings via
the news mailing list on the fan club site (if you're on sinister you'll
receive this anyway.).

Thanks for the fun times

see some of you at the picnics and hopefully at the social.

our e-mail will remain open for correspondence should anyone wish to
mail us.

David Kitchen (d.kitchen at virgin.net)
Katrina House (jeepster.uk at virgin.net)

PS: David Walker, Katrina will respond to you via private mail when she
gets in the office on tuesday.

.                 Nee nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa