Sinister: Belle and Sebastian Junky

graham thomson 106226.554 at xxx.com
Mon May 4 14:15:51 BST 1998

I hate belle and sebastian, they are bastards.  First they lured me into
their trap with songs such as Judy and her dream of horses and stars of
track and feild.  Then when they had trapped I was stuck there was no way
out.  The sweet tunes had made me an addict.  I want more and more and more
but hey no Tiger Milk.  So where does that leave me? at home on my be
listening to Mayfly.  God why did they have to pry on me??  Today I am
nothing more than a Belle And Seb Junky.

Junky John