Sinister: Cheating Bastard!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon May 4 16:07:32 BST 1998

>Bearing in mind we all accept that this list fills a gap in all our
>lives when we're bored stiff or haven't got any friends, who is the
>saddest of them all?  Just for fun I looked at the archives and foudn
>out who's posted the most since August last year (based on number of
>messages and not size).  Here we go:
>
>keith at qss.co.uk (283)
>pjmiller at arrakis.es + oc245d8aff at colon.net (264)

Hooray! I am clearly the winner, because Keith cheated once and sent in a
message consisting solely of ":-)" because people were walking out of
Pastels gigs in droves. This is punishable by having twenty messages removed
from your score.

>Aren't the top ten brilliantly predictable?!  I thought this was
>great - Keith and Peter steam ahead in front, clearly having no
>friends.  I'm embarrassingly antisocial too. I like the way some of
>them try to fool us by changing their email addresses.

Some kind of weighting system may be necessary here. Duke's rather weedy
showing is due to his enforced lay-off when someone caused him a rather
nasty groin injury by calling the Lovin' Spoonful "insipid cack".

>Sons of Showaddywaddy (10)
>
>Great last one there - I must go back and look at it in the archives.

ah yes, a classic. Let me think back to save you a trip to the
archives....Warren Oates plays for Luton, I once had to climb out of the
toilet window.....oh sod it, go and look at the archives.

Billy No Mates