Sinister: yeknoworrameanlike?

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Mon May 4 16:48:14 BST 1998

heeeeeeeey kids!!!
okay, so i've half tidied my room, i've rearranged my cds, i've made up a
tape (breaching copyright regs again. eek!) and i've stressed over my very
red hair disaster. So now its time to bore the pants of the sinister bunch!
yay!
but first: humph. another picnic today. and another one i can't go to. pah.
hate london. will vow never to go there EVER. *sulks*

edinburgh picnic! i'm scared of beaches. and i'll end up with bits of
gravel and beasties and stuff appearing on me for the next month... where's
Braid Hills? Sorry, i've only lived near embra for a bit over 10 years...
still don't know where anywhere is...
have it in july! on my birthday! when i'll be 18!!! or maybe not cus its
right before T in the Park. So whos comin to that then? the line up is *so*
classy ths year, all my favourite peeps (bernard butler. garbage,
spiritualised) and its not as if any of them are gonna bother playing here.
bastards.
last year i got one of the buses there and back each day and on the way
back at night (on my own) the bus broke down and i got lost in the middle
of nowhere. 'twas v. scary.

so, heres the question: do i go and see urusei yatsura on the 18th even
though i've got my last exam the next day? oh, they're such honeys... i
dunno. oh, and i have been listening to the new album for a while now, and
one of the lyrics is troubling me. i can't remember which song it is, but
does it really go "it's a century and its passing you by, watching Sunset
Beach"  as in channel5 soap? suppose rrrrodddddennnnyy would be the best
person to ask about this...

ah, well, better get back to dylan thomas. bleugh. exam on wednesday.

love,
debbie xxx.