Sinister: pic nice

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon May 4 19:09:57 BST 1998

Just back from the London picnic. According to David there were 52
people there at one time. If that result came up on the Grandstand
vide-printer it would have said Sinister - 52 (Fifty Two!!!!!).

I'd like to say more about it but having got home I find I'm absolutely
knackered. Suffice it to say that I went on my own but I met a lot of
realy nice new people. It was great to find out who the people behind
the email were. Everybody brought plenty to eat and there were games and
chuckles aplenty. At the end our guitarist knocked out a few acoustic
B&S numbers and we finished on a spirited rendition of Mayfly with
everybody joining in on the air-stylophone.

We ruled!

xx
John