Sinister: But miss....Queries

The Spod the.spod at xxx.com
Mon May 4 03:51:14 BST 1998

Redifusion was a high street retailer in electronic goods they were bought
by granda tvs in the early eighties but if you go into some service stations
you can still see their lovely speakers with a funny * symbol in the middle
:)

my daddy used to work for them :)

Oh and Tyrozetes (spelling?) are the bestest drugs you can chewloads of them
till your mouth gos numb .....mmmmmmmm :)

arrrg why all these smiley faces? oh yes caffiene overdose :)

oh and how many B&S ppl are ICQ'ers and what aboout an online picnic with
lots of virtual rain. Though scarily enough we had a sunny day in manchester
today? how often does that happen

oh and can anyone suggest the attire of a B&S person (I am think of making
some skins for quake 2)

Hugs + Stuff

TheSpod

p.s. hope you have a nice day :)

"Toddlers" - Stormtroopers of the Dark Lord of Entropy
"Beauty is not caused - it is, chase it and it ceases, chase it not
and it abides"   --Emily Dickinson