Sinister: Liz Daplyn bakes exceedingly good cakes

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Tue May 5 09:57:21 BST 1998

Trying to get on topic(nic) (and boost my chart position from 14 - watch
it adrian evans and john jackson - I'm commin' atcha).. Congrats again
to all who came out to Primrose Hill yesterday. There was loads of food
and bonhommie. And we provided a lot of entertainment for others. Many
passers by were fascinated by David's titanic croquet match struggle,
hapless kite fliers were rescued by the boys from Salako (i think?), and
ne'er-do-well urchins were invited in to play football. None of them
were a match for Trousers who impressed this correspondant by charging
all over the pitch with incredible energy, making saves at one end then
challenging for possession at the other. Poetry in motion.

I'm still feeling a bit poorly after that roll down the hill at the end.
I hope someone else will write a proper account of the day's events.

BTW - for those with an urge to do something pretty while they can; my
on-line compliment generator is now accepting new compliments from you
the people of the free world.

http://www.zigazigah.mcmail.com/compl.htm

 - click the add a compliment link to add another nice phrase - it's
doesn't happen at once - I can't run programs on my isp's server but
I've written a script to run on my pc which does all the magic.

xx
John