Sinister: RE: pic nice

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue May 5 13:03:46 BST 1998

Dear Rocketeers,

How are you today?  I am very well thank you and just had the
loveliest of weekends.  And I now know what Keith does on Portobello
beach because on Sunday I participated.  Now the sunny weather
has departed and I feel somewhat empty inside, like my best days are
behind me and now I only have work and failures to look forward to.
I'm fibbing of course but I fooled you, didn't I.

regards,
melancholy chris
=================
Dearest friends,

Delighted to see some chat about "Stars in their Eyes".  As you all
know, earlier this year I made it my mission to appear on this grand
program as Johnny Mathis, the man who provides the mental soundtrack
to the rare romantic moments in my life.
But Mathew Kelly has made it quite clear he will have no children,
no drag and no blacking up on his show.  So I'm scunnered on all three
criteria.  Plus I totally bottled it at the first step, so I wouldn't
have
got on anyway.  Now cast your mind back to the Glasgow Picnic.  We were
discussing stars in their eyes and what white adult male I could go
on as.  I suggested to Stuart Murdoch I could go on as him, and do
you know what he said?  "That'll be fucking right" (or similar words
to that effect) and looked utterly disgusted.  Still gives me a chuckle.

happily yours,
christopher leonard

	REF:The London picnic

Will someone else write something about it please,
cos just now it looks like John imagined the whole thing, doesn't it?
I said "john" then "imagined".  Spooky.

yours concerned,
mr leonard
=================
Dear Sezah,

I tried to email you but got it sent back.  Can you
mail me and i'll try again or something. Cannae get the codrazine
thing here at all though i tried and tried I swear I did.

Je Taime,
Les Christophe
Dear String Band Fanatics,

Oh happy day now, cos theres a documentery on BBC2 tonight
about the incredible string band, in case you didn't know and you
wanted too.

Always yours,
Coco