No subject

C. Gregor cg224 at xxx.uk
Tue May 5 13:17:14 BST 1998

forgive me if I'm wrong, but can we just leave the to copy or not to thang
behind?
Everyone who wants can get hold of it through this list and the kind-
 peeps who have it, and who knows it might be rereleased so you can
drool over the hard copy.
I agree with whoever it was- ok great music great band and I love it all-
but it is only a record.
 Not worth hard or hurt feelings.
hope you all agree....
milla