Sinister: Keith, Kelly, Kafka

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue May 5 15:46:20 BST 1998

>    Incidentally, I had to post this letter cause MILLER cheated himself by
>posting a letter to the list *about* the fact that I cheated. And
>incidentally, it wasn't a :-) MILLER, it was a ;-) - a *wink*, that's
right,
>I once winked at a pastels gig.

ooh, saucy! at any rate, Keith should be suspended for occasionally posting
sensible, nice, HELPFUL messages.

Kelly, I'm no good for you. Don't let that photo fool you. I'm not as
adorable as I might seem. I hang around in public lavatories, drink ham
shandies and I think Arab Strap are better than Belle and Sebastian because
they accurately reflect my lifestyle. ;-). And the missus won't let me marry
you anyway ;-). In case you didn't get that, I'll just repeat it one more
time ;-). Okay?

Enough of this foolishness. ;-). I'd just like to say, don't be put off The
Trial by all that nonsense about it being a metaphor for life. Not a jot of
it. It is in fact top comedy, not unlike Frank Spencer or Fawlty Towers. I
won't pretend it's an easy read, but it is funny, a really good book, none
of that poncey shite. In fact I think I'll read it again. you never know, I
might finish the other two as well ;-)

Peter