Sinister: what i did at the weekend....

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Tue May 5 21:55:03 BST 1998

Kids.
Yes. I think I've had a funny turn today since getting the bump on my head from
falling off the dodgy bike, so my recollection of the picnic is somewhat hazy.
All I can remember is declaring loudly that neither had I ever had to visit a
gynaecologist nor do I wear G-strings, Andy Dean pointing at me and saying 'shes
SO drunk' when I'd only just arrived, and almost being abducted by that nutter
with the bike as me being concussed an' all just went happily along with him
when he tried to march me off down the street.

However this afternoon I went along for some Islington well woman hypno-
regressive therapy doo-dah bollocks and this is what I now remember,

* Trousers stood at the top of Primrose Hill, pulled down his pants and mooned
his white arse at the whole of London, shouting 'Get a load of this mutha
fuckers!!'

* David gaily handed out Tigermilk CDs to all and sundry, even pensioners and
alsations

* Those lovely Boy Scouts from Salako made daisy chains and discussed who's
better, Camus or Sartre

* Katrina shouted out 'get this off this is shit' when photo jenny came on

* and Stuart Murdoch showed up, smashed out of his head, and threw up all over
the victoria sponge

Theres somebody at the door....

susannah
xxx