Sinister: And it's not about you joggers who go round and round.......

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Tue May 5 21:08:27 BST 1998

Ummm, me again. I had to leave my geeky netcafe for a bit because one
of the bar staff had set fire to a cheese toastie, setting the fire
alarm off and forcing us all onto the bustling streets of soho. Still
it's a nice warm evening so we didn't mind too much and it gave me an
oppurtinity to buy some more fags.

 Anyway more ink polaroids of real photographs yet to be developed of
the infamous London picnic. TA-DAAAH!

 This is one of Susannah crashing a tramp's bicycle into a parked car.
No-one knows quite how it came about that she was riding a tramp's
bicycle in the first place so we all look a bit surpised. Susannah looks
very sheepish and the tramp is trying to make her buy it (the bicycle
not the car) because she has dented the front wheel. Just off to the
side a group of people who were playing charades ( It's 'Unbearable
Lightness Of Being'!  Again!) have broken off their game to watch the
exchange of threats and swear words. Later the Tramp will tell us that
he has fantasies about Michelle Pfieffer and Joan Collins in bed
together. It is at that point things become a little hazy....

 This is one of me just when I am presented with the lovely home made
birthday cake that David and Katrina kindly made me. It is a fantastic
Victoria sponge type affair and the sugar icing is sparkling slightly in
the spring sunshine. Top pop star/international special agent Mike from
arse-flute and banjo band Jalpeno(?) is gazing hungrily at the cake and
drooling slightly. I have a big beautific grin on my face because I am
very pleased and touched by my friends gesture. Just after the picture
is taken I can be seen holding a knife and wondering if it's
mathematicaly possible to divide a cake by 52 (Fifty Two!!!!!!)

 Oh, I could go one for ever. It was a fantastic day, thanks to everyone
who turned up for being so lovely.

 Stay lucky, Roryxxx