Sinister: It's all gone horribly wrong

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue May 5 13:47:01 BST 1998

>In the run-up to the new belle and sebastian album and in light of the
>continuing flak that we are taking regarding defending the bands rights
>re: Tigermilk Bootlegs we will be unsubscribing from the sinister list

Arghhhh!!! look what you've done now - you selfish gits. You and yer
bloody Tigermilk!!! :-(

Now we're going to have to get down on our collective knees and
beg David & Katrina to come back!!!!!... I mean, we've gone through
so much together - joint feelings of despair as their computer gradually
went on the blink last year, the anger at the bastard who nicked all
the fan club gear at the Manchester shows (Mugs 'n' all). The elation
as Katrina posted pre-release info nuggets and David wuth new
merchandise...

D & K COME BACK, COME BACK, COME BACK!!!!

Sarah in a her top post remarked:
>Duke - "home taping is kiling music" on record sleeves? seriously? you
>ARE pulling my plonker! haha, thats magnificent! if its an invention

(feverishly searches record collection) Oh Damn, the last time I saw
that on a record was my copy of "Action Trax Vol.1" when I was about
12 years old - Ahh, that oh-so-clever logo of a tape cassette overlaid
with skull and crossbones: so very 80s.

Genevieve remarked:
>did strangelove really break up?

- Gawd, I hope so. Rest in pieces.

Rodddd and T in the Park:
>Me!  Got my ticket on Saturday (oooh, it's sparkly), so I'll be wandering
>around all weekend in my "Helen Love" t-shirt again :)

Haha, you'll then be easier to spot so we can 'rip the pish ootay' yer
antics over the weekend ;-).
(incidentally Keith W.- Money Mark appears to be booked for the T)

TTFN,

The Lairdster.