Sinister: plagiarism begins at home

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Wed May 6 11:26:30 BST 1998

hey.
following in that guy from..well, wherever the hell he was in
scandinavia or something, here's my autobiography.

I was born that magical year of 1974 in albany, the day that Elvis
was born on, and only five years until Abba broke up.. Only 3 days until
beer would be allowed , and nobody knew about about Iceland.. I soon
learned that if I wanted to survive I had to hide my fondness for bryan
adams and say I liked billy joel.. Iceland was becoming an almost
civilised nation and CD's hadn't been invented.. At age five I went to
Kindergarden, and stayed there until I was six years old and then I went
to school, I stayed in that same school until I was 14 and then I went
to another school and stayed there for 4 years and now i'm here.. where
ever I am... and in that time slot, I evolved my dislike for sports,
learned
how to play the flugelhorn,  read a lot of comic books, and got to know
Belle and Sebastian... and that's all folks,,,

whew.
creative energy flowing tonight.

for those that care, i really do share the same birthday as elvis. and
david bowie. maybe i'm destined to change the face of music as
well....but my four track's broken and i'm broke.

i don't need your fucking pity,
-brad