Sinister: hello

Hopkins T t.hopkins at xxx.uk
Wed May 6 14:44:25 BST 1998

Hooray!

It was me!

I was there as you were talking to me! Thank you for not mentioning that I
approached you and passed comment on your B&S t-shirt while you were in the
toilets ...oops.

And thank you Chippy for giving me the opportunity to post almost
meaninglessly, which allows me to continue my quest of inconspicuously
climbing the posting charts (and don't think I'm not watching you, AMH).

Cheerio

Tim