Sinister: Sockerdricka pic-nic!

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Wed May 6 17:06:20 BST 1998

I'm sitting here in little ol' Sweden reading all the stories from the
London picnic even though I'm really supposed to be writing an essay,
feeling all jealous (bad, as usual) -I want to go to a picnic too!!!! But
in stead of complaining about it I'll just have my own. Of course a cookie
or two, my walkman, a B&S tape, a sockerdricka (famous Swedish soda, which
I am pathetically addicted to) and anyone here in the Lund area (no one is
probably a good guess) will be invited, and maybe I'll bring along my
plastic cat Sylvester as well. Doesn't it sound like a marvellous idea?
I'll tell you all about the wild and crazy things that happened later...

Anna :)