Sinister: galaxie 500/felt

Boodle Boodle Boodle C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Wed May 6 19:55:06 BST 1998

right - i'm going to ask you lot for some musical advice now
its my birthday next week and because my parents have no idea what to get me they have
deposited cash on me to buy what i like. i have spotted two very cheap box sets of bands that
have been enthused about to me both here and elsewhere.
in other words - which do i buy the felt box set or the galaxie 500 box set?
advice needed!!!!

chris