Sinister: Oh, 2 Other Things....

David Walker david.walker15 at xxx.net
Wed May 6 20:09:37 BST 1998

Hello,
Firstly, saw St Etienne last night and they were excellent, except for:
1. Ms Cracknell`s dancing - it`s awful.
2. The bass player - just didn`t look right (and couldn`t dance either,
but who cares, neither can I)
3. They didn`t play "Kiss And Make Up" or "Avenue".
4. They played too many new songs - I only bought it today, and didn`t
know any of them last night.

But hey, the rest of the gig was great, and it was at the Ritz, which
always makes things better.

The second thing - all these posts about "Tigermilk" etc, is my standing
in the posting list improving ? I think it stood at joint last
beforehand - I am lurker extraordinaire !

Cheers,
Tintin (aka David)

--
David Walker