Sinister: gratuitous self-promotion?

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Thu May 7 06:24:04 BST 1998

well, yes.

tomorrow at 2PM central time (8pm UK time; yes, sorry, it does interfere
with peel!) if you happen to be sitting near a computer with realaudio, you
can tune in to my radio show! yes, our university radio station has gone
all out and is taking advantage of the exciting new technology: live web
broadcasting!

the URL is        http://www.wnur.org/live.ram

I will be playing something b&S, surely, and sundry other delightful tunes.
if you have any requests, you can email them to me and I'll try to play
them tomorrow. or, if you're in the chicago area, you can call (847)
866-WNUR between 2-4 pm.

so yay. there's my exciting news! hope at least some of you can tune in...

till I post again,
Amanda x x x

Amanda Bergman
Northwestern University