Sinister: galaxie 500/felt

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Thu May 7 09:49:20 BST 1998

Chris wrote

> in other words - which do i buy the felt box set or the galaxie 500 box set?
> advice needed!!!!

As pretty much my favourite band of all time, I'd only tell you not to get the G500 box set if it
wasn't comprehensive and beautifully put together. It is. I guess you know already, it's the
three albums they released, plus a wicked CD of hard-to-get-hold-of 12" tracks, demos etc.
There's a lovely booklet which I find hard to read cos it makes me all maudlin about them
splitting.

Buy the G500 box set. Wait 'til you're on your own at night-time. Put 'Tell Me' off the On Fire
album on repeat. Pretty loud. Keep playing 'til the guitar part at the end fries yer synapses and
makes ya sob. And grin like a fucker.

regards,

yerluvinuncleTurt