Sinister: Bullseye

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Thu May 7 10:27:09 BST 1998

Claire wrote on Wednesday that

"it is my birthday tomorrow. i will be twenty three.   there seems to be a hell
of a lot of birthdays around this time. Any other
taureans?"

Yes, 11 May in my case.  August must have been a wicked month for parents of
many listees.  Autobiographical Olla will be 21 a day later but my birthday
will be double that!  At least Mr Bergman is older.

Claire also wrote:
"what exciting happens at twenty three, oh i have to leave university, damn."

So did I, two days after that 23rd birthday, but 23 was one of the best years
ever, or so my rapidly eroding memory cells seem to think.  Does cigarette
smoking prevent Alzheimers?

Did the parents of anybody in B&S have active Augusts?

Martin C