Sinister: Giddy and the dream of listees

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Thu May 7 12:18:33 BST 1998

Morning,

Yes, I had a dream about the list last night (well, this morning). It
wasn't so much about the list, but about those on the list that were at
the picnic. It's a bit hazy, but basically, there were about 10 of us
in this kitchen of this house, and what I remember was it was getting a
bit crowded. I rememeber Rory and Susannah trying to find a place to
put down a dish of food, and also no-one wanting to touch this smelly
greeny cheese stuff. I don't really remember much more about it, as it
happened *just* before my alarm went off (at 9.45am for anyone whose
interested). Does having a dream just before you wake up mean anything,
like you're in deep sleep and then you suddenly wake up (i.e. I really
should be sleeping more?) Oh well...

Also, did anyone else see Jo Whiley last night, with Jason Donovan?
It's so wierd seeing him again, after all this time. He seemed a bit
strange, but also really with it for someone who was hounded by the
press for quite a while.

Oh well, ramble over,

Love and Hugs,

GIDxxxx

"Dave's come in his plane tonight, hasn't he..."