Sinister: Earth, Water, Fire and Air

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu May 7 15:34:21 BST 1998

Good Day,

>Also, did anyone else see Jo Whiley last night, with Jason Donovan?
>It's so wierd seeing him again, after all this time. He seemed a bit
>strange, but also really with it for someone who was hounded by the
>press for quite a while.

I never watched this, but I did see him on Richard and Judy one morning,
talking about hair loss.  "I dont have a problem with it", he said
through clenched teeth.  Now then, how about Jason Orange in that
"killer net" the other night!  Smoking!  Drinking!  Shagging!
Threatening behavior!  And worse of all SWEARING!  Oh how the
mighty have fallen.  I feel abused.  Howard would never let me down.
And was that Rusty Lee stripping?  Gosh.

Big Country, eh?  Was never much of a fan myself though
as a pup I did adore the tunes in "Restless Natives" (scots film
about the clown and the wolf man robbing buses of merkin tourists).
It's a great film, specially when the protagonist is cleaning up the
princes
street gardens, and the young run through shouting "C'MERE YA FANNY".
ho ho.

You'll be glad to hear that The Incredible String Band documentary
the other night was on first watch bemusing, but on second watch
entirely fantastic.  Robin Williamson has the biggest physical head
I have ever seen, without being a joke.I like him even more now.
What a splendid fellow!

Have a happy,
Chris Corpus