Sinister: Last again! Ho-hum.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Thu May 7 15:51:26 BST 1998

Hello all,

 Just wanted to apologise for basically repeating what everyone else
said 'bout the London picnic. I subscribe via the digest you see and
hadn't read any of the earlier postings. Well done especially to
Elizabeth for pre-empting my 'Unbearable Lightness of Being' joke word
for word and making me look like a complete Ocean Colour Scene. Still at
least no-one else mentioned top pop star/ chartered surveyor Brian from
hot new lap-dancing troupe Sacramoosh, sacramoosh, CAN YOU DO THE
FANDANGO(?)'s kite rescuing antics.

 P.S. does anyone have access to any clever scanning type equipment as I
want to post some of the now developed photos to the 'Sinister people'
site?

 Stay lucky, Rory (Number 72 with a bullet)xxx