Sinister: Drive by shootings and cakes to look forward to.

David S Mccarthy 9607260m at xxx.uk
Thu May 7 17:06:57 BST 1998

All of a sudden there have been millions of postings after a lull
over easter what with the picnics and the whole tigermilk on cd
debacle so I thought I'd join in the whole post easter postfest with
a few observations.

Firstly with the unusually dry and sunny bank holiday weather last
weekend came the unwelcome but all too familiar leap in drive-by
sooper-shooter water pistol shootings rates. While inocently walking
through kelvingrove to deliver a birthday cake, myself and my fellow
birthday cake deliverers were maliciously attacked my criminals
bearing water guns who out of nowhere sped by soaking us with a
strange smelling liquid - not quite urine, but not water. After this
traumatic event we were fortunate enough to still have the delicious
chocolate cake cooked by Lizzy, who unfortunatly missed the Glasgow
picnic but will almost certainly attend any Edinburgh one with a
similarly delicious cake.

Finally for a little b+s content has anyone noticed how b+s are
mentioned a couple of times a week on the topical 3 in a row thing on
mark and lard in the afternoon. They're always mentioned but never
played, which is shocking.

David