Sinister: Brunel Road Packer Maintenance

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu May 7 16:41:04 BST 1998

John Jackson rather unkindly wrote :

>Liverpool 4 - Arsenal 0
>hooray!

I'm not biting.
I will make no excuses based around 9 missing first team members.
Bugger.

GR Thomas wrote :

>Does having a dream just before you wake up mean anything,

I always assumed that dreams only lasted a few seconds and that you always woke up immediately afterwards.  Probably all damp or something.

Debbie wrote :

>i have strange dreams. but they're never about teeth or sex or flying or >anything, mostly i'm just getting chased by a big shoe...

Oh my dear child, have you been to see anyone about this ?

The best I can offer is during the Gulf War I had a dream about coming home from college with a friend.  We went in a shop at the bottom of my street to buy some Panini football stickers (don't ask!!).  When we got home, we went to my room and were listening to music.  I looked out of the bedroom window at the view over the Exe Estuary when a nuclear-type-mushroom-cloud-thingy appeared and obviously everything went brilliant white and we disintegrated and stuff.

Bollocks you may think ??

The only thing is, when we went in this shop in my dream the counter was in the wrong place.  Not only this, but I couldn't actually see the Exe Estuary from my bedroom window due to the presence of a rather large fir tree in next doors garden.

This is where it gets spooky....

Within a week of this dream, the shop changed the counter to the exact position that I had dreamt.  Within 2 weeks, my next door neighbour had died, the fir tree died and was subsequently felled and I had a goddamn near perfect view of the Estuary.

Bollocks you may think ??

Well I haven't disintegrated yet...so yeah..bollocks.

My last post until Monday, so I'll probably slip to about 480th in the pop-pickers-picnic-partying-poetry-posting parade.

Adrian.