Sinister: Bedhead shows (NBSC)

Nicole Elger nicolina at xxx.com
Thu May 7 17:23:07 BST 1998

Hi,

No B&S Content here, but since the lovely Bedhead had been discussed a few
times I thought some of you might be interested in the Europe tour dates
posted by the band on the Bedhead list this morning. Only one UK date,
this Saturday in a church (!) in London. It seems to be just recently
arranged, so may not be advertised yet. (More info listed below.)

I know Low is playing the next night in London, so you lucky Brits get two
great gigs in one weekend. If anyone needs details of the other Europe
dates, e-mail me privately.

- Nicole

ps had a great time the other night with Aya, one of our Japanese listees,
who is in Seattle for a while to study English.