Sinister: Re: Oh, 2 Other Things....

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu May 7 17:31:46 BST 1998

David "no really, this is my last post about tigermilk ever" walker
said:

<<Firstly, saw St Etienne last night and they were excellent, except
for:
1. Ms Cracknell`s dancing - it`s awful.>>

I simply *adore* Sarah Crackers she is my idol you know... ..well, right
after Elizabeth Hurley. And Emma Peel.  Oh yeah Audrey Hepburn too.
Anyway Sarah's up there somewhere...
In a tenuous B&S semi-related note, she used to go out with him from
Felt, and claims to have been a go-go dancer for their shows. (?!?) From
David's observation, guess it's been a while...

When are you Bay Area types gonna get yourselves sorted and organize a
picnic??? There are people in Wisconsin and DC, groups in Seattle and LA
doing them and nobody here is even interested?  or was i just not
invited?  pssshhh

c'mon baby rock my world!
tararabelle