Sinister: sinister virgin!

Maggie Hays 4xh3haysm at xxx.edu
Thu May 7 17:20:49 BST 1998

Hello.  This is my first, and sadly last, post.  I have been lurking for
the last two weeks since I joined.  I just recently discovered B&S
because I read the Spin magazine article. They sounded interesting, so I
bought Sinister.  I was hooked the first time I listened to it.  I
brought it to my lecture classes and instead of listening to my
professors, I would listen to something even more interesting.  But the
best part is that I got my boyfriend into them.  I converted someone
already!!  I hopefully will get my frineds into them this summer.
	But, I must unsubscribe because I am leaving school for the summer.
Thanks for the humor guys.  It was great waking up every morning with
twenty-some messages!
	I promise I will be back when school starts back in August.  I can't
wait!!!
	GOODBYE LIST!!