Sinister: Earth, Water, Fire and Air

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Thu May 7 19:32:05 BST 1998

Chris Leonard wrote:

> >Also, did anyone else see Jo Whiley last night, with Jason Donovan?

It was really freaky to see him! The twatty editing of the programme
didn't help, it made all the guests seem like they interrupted
eachother at the same time as being on coke. What crap discussions
as well.

> Big Country, eh?  Was never much of a fan myself though
> as a pup I did adore the tunes in "Restless Natives" (scots film
> about the clown and the wolf man robbing buses of merkin tourists).
> It's a great film, specially when the protagonist is cleaning up the
> princes
> street gardens, and the young run through shouting "C'MERE YA FANNY".
> ho ho.

Big Country RULED and I have the first album on CD which I bought
not so long ago. I like Steeltown too, and Look Away which I don't
think was on Steeltown. 'Restless Natives' is one of my favourite films
and I always file it in my head with 'Gregory's Girl' and not just
because they are both scottish.

JJ
xx