Sinister: This is heroin, mister

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Fri May 8 09:52:21 BST 1998

Morning,

Guess what happened last night.  I got into trouble with
my dad for saying telly is "pish", and now I have to find somewhere
else to live.  Oops.

Of course, I blame Stuart David and think he should:

a) Phone my dad and apologise
b) Phone my mum and apologise
c) Phone me and apologise  (0141 225 3192 business)
d) Find me somewhere nice to live, max £50 per week rent
e) Stop swearing in front of impressionable children like me.
f ) fuck wank bastard

The best bit was, after half an hour of arguing my dad saying "is it an
argument your looking for?  I'll argue if you like".   This totally
confused me and i think i lost.   Big bastard.
So i proclaimed "I'm moving out!" and stormed off, on the huff.
I suppose I really should have moved out by now anyway.

Have you any idea how hard it is to have an argument about swearing,
without actually swearing?

That is all.

Soapy Mouthed Chris