Sinister: when i grow up i will be stable

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Fri May 8 10:37:50 BST 1998

Message text written by me!
>i'm only posting this cus i wanna be the first poster of the day (tragic,
know.), but someones probably beat me to it while i've been reading last
nights mails. bah.<

Damn damn damn damn damn. chris and bradford beat me to it. By 2 minutes!!!
How come i posted that other message at 9.10 but it took nearly an hour to
come up?
Grrrrrr. Damn you and all your kind.
hehehe you know i love you all anyway,

Debbie xxx.