Sinister: This is heroin, mister

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri May 8 11:55:49 BST 1998

Have you any idea how hard it is to have an argument about swearing,
without actually swearing?

I find it hard to talk at all without swearing, I have this probelm every
time I phone home. And now I'm going to actually be there in person. All
hell will break loose. Although I did once tell my da to "piss off" very
quietly through the bathroom door, but the heard me anyway, and he couldn't
disguise either his amusement or admiration at what a spirited little tyke
he had brought into the world.

But I wholeheartedly agree that Stuart David has got a lot to answer for. I
hereby swear that I will do my best to physically wash his mouth out with
soap and water, once I've stalke Stuart Murdoch for a few days.

Peter