Sinister: saying goodbye

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri May 8 15:33:51 BST 1998

we knew it couldn't last forever.  yes, it was too beautiful.  i loved the
flowers, i'll miss your sweet words before we kiss goodnight.  but i'm
leaving.  maybe not today, but monday, then for the next three weeks i'll
be away.  so maybe i'll see some of you in england (bluesoda social on may
15th, i'll be there baby!)  or maybe in russia (um, are there any
sinisterines in moscow?  a hidden cache perhaps?)  but for awhile, my need
to travel will overcome my ability to use the internet.  i knew when we
first began that this couldn't last forever, that i would have to leave one
day.  so be it.  no... don't say anything.  just leave it like this.
*sniffle*

xox*sob*
megan

(er, however, if anyone needs to contact me within the next three weeks or
so, i will have occasional internet access or anything, just write to this
email address and i'll get back to you someday.)

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/