Sinister: (NBSC) G500 vs Felt (fwd)

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Sat May 9 00:24:44 BST 1998

donkey at monkey.org wrote ...

>everyone here seems so nice, unlike other lists i've been on

Funnily enough, you were the one being removed for abusive language on the
indiepop-list, weren't you ?

>we know it's
>the same old story, but i can't BEAR to not point out that, y'know, on
>second read, this kid is a totally smarmy fuck!

You're breaking the news ... took you another read, though. §;^D

>don't you agree?

Of course, everybody silently agrees ... you forgot to teach us that "High
Fidelity" was a magazine and Hornby is the colloquial expression for a tiny
little insect, though. §;^D

A harmless donkey at monkey.org sample for the uninitiated, HoneyPie will be
delighted ...

>(anyone read High Fidelity?)
>
>>Well, I SURE WON'T be picking up the mag now, not if PINDICKS like you
>>have the audacity to CASUALLY throw a MAGAZINE NAME out as REFERENCE to
>>your own HIGHLY-EVOLVED PERFECTION as a HIPSTER [that fuckin' guy is
>>next], which is akin to listing your fave bands, a tactic employed by
>>submoronic pre-language-formation throwbacks like Picky LickWick, or
>>whatever.
>>
>>And may I be the first to congratulate you on your diverse tastes, you
>>SELF-CONGRATULATING EIFFEL-WANKING MUNGLUNG!  Find a fucking THERAPIST!

You've been warned.

>"andreas hering", "perfection as a hipster" (jesus!):

"Jesus!" ... works for me. §;^D

I'll consider that one following the release of "Perfection As A Hipster" ...

"Are you still evil when you're sleeping ?" (Siddeleys)

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because