Sinister: Re: jane, sassy, mary jo, etc

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sat May 9 11:53:36 BST 1998

>Could somebody explain who Ralph is, and what a keg party is? I know what
>a key party is; is it a typo? Is Ralph the dull bloke that none of the
>girls want to end up with? We never had that kind of party at college
>here. Of course, now I do it all the time.....
>
>;)
>C.

what an endearing question... i can't figure out if you're being serious or
not! it's just that american slang is stupid i suppose.. "to ralph" is
another way to say "to throw up" and i don't know what a key party is but
it's probably the same thing as a keg party - a party with kegs, ie those
barrel-y things, of beer. aren't these common at all colleges? i guess i'll
find out when i start university next year... i don't know if that's a good
thing or a bad thing..

still yawning,
teri xxxx

===-