Sinister: Tiger

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Sat May 9 21:18:36 BST 1998

chris.jones at saqnet.co.uk
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/saxtead/chris.htm
http://www.saqnet.co.uk/users/saxtead/tiger/

Does anybody like Tiger, if you do I have the first Tiger homepage where
you can find out some stuff about them and even listen to some tunes in
RealAudio! It's not quite completed yet, but take a look and tell me what
you think.
They can't be bad, after all, they do share the first two syllables of the
most sought after bootleg in the world!

Chris Jones.