Sinister: (NBSC) G500 vs Felt (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat May 9 21:33:13 BST 1998

> >everyone here seems so nice, unlike other lists i've been on
>
> Funnily enough, you were the one being removed for abusive language on the
> indiepop-list, weren't you ?

> A harmless donkey at monkey.org sample for the uninitiated, HoneyPie will be
> delighted ...

HoneyPie can't be bothered even reading it frankly.  Could you both stop
now please, instantly?  Another word and I will put away your toys, ethan,
and Andreas, please we really don't need more examples.  Please don't
reply back to the list about this - just stop it now.

Anyway, I'm listening to the fabulous European Song Contest so I'm a happy
wee soul.

Honey xxx

Boring P.S.: for users of the digest, please remember that replies will
NOT go automatically back to the list - they come to me and I will only
forward them if I've had a nice cup of tea recently.  There's been about
three recently - please see the FAQ at the WWW page below if you want to
know why.