Sinister: oh man those poodles luff and dance a lot

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun May 10 01:09:41 BST 1998

hey sugars,

>Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:42:06 +0100 (BST)
>From: Rod Begbie <rod at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: Ixnay with the Igertay Ilkmay

>Kewl!  Make sure and ask him what it was like to be on Muppets Tonight.
>
>To the tune of Goldfinger: "Piiiiierce Brosnan (bwah-bwaah-bwaaaah), He's
>the guy, the guy with the clocks that fly. He just clocked that guy."
>
>Quality.

oh well it didn't er go like way thatt i want,i go there,i go a long
way,very sneaky,being followed by scary french rappers over teh bridge,i go
far..i pretend i do not understand,but this guy caught me 'you cannot go
there!' they yell a lot.Not even any cute scottish cameramen THEY ALL FROM
MONTREAL!i feel chezteed...so i go the long way with my friend,my god I even
CRAWLED UNDER THE TRAIN the whole time thinking 'wouldn't it be funny if it
suddenly started?!' edged closer and closer...i think i saw him,someone in
buckskin jodphurrrrs and braids. (he wears braids for grey owl,yeah) but
there was a big crowd and there was a smoke machine...i could not see
through the smoke...when SUDDENLY big gust of wind and thundercloud it start
pouring..so hee hee..what CAN i possibly do except run through the set.so
yeah i ran through the set,but no pierce.I think they lift  awayed him in a
big hovercraft.I saw a big hovercraft. fly over the river.

Layla,i cannot get your rendition of 'speeedyway starrrr' in my head,evil EVIL.

I was lost in the forrest today,i was scared,i discoered a passed out person
and some  angry horses almost attacked me.And work horses too,not pretty
ponies BIG ONES!

the concert was...ok...everyone yell 'take it off!' i yell 'keep it on!!'
i think i'm gonna pass out,forgiveness darlings.
 I did my duty,i tried my belle n sebastian pickup line..the
results..well...the guy is like 'well,i don't know if i'd like to see Belle
and Sebastian' and he got in the this big conversation about other bands,and
all philiosphical and i am like 'ohhhh' no sexy reply,it was not there,..it
was..not...there.
oh i'm gonna fall now
i'll write tomorrow when i can write.tell you all about my stuart story,got
me 93%! i smile

xoxoxoxxx
genevieve