Sinister: Football, B&S and-- muffins

petula twinkle at xxx.net
Sun May 10 03:11:45 BST 1998

Nothing to add about footie, sorry, but:

At 06:16 PM 5/9/1998 +0100, Colin wrote:

>Heard seeing other people today in a cafe, the canadian muffin company in
>aberdeen, first time i've ever heard B&S in a shop, i played guess which
>member of staff put it on.

        What's this?? A Canadian muffin company, and in Aberdeen of all
places? Mon dieu, wonders never cease.  I had no idea we were famous for
*those*...  except perhaps the moose-flavoured kind.

        We do have the Great Canadian Bagel Company, though the legitimacy
of that might be, oooh, *somewhat* contested as well. ;)

elisa xx
(countdown to Glasgie: 12 days!!!)